Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
• £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
• CLOSE TO INTERNATIONAL STATION
• THREE BEDROOMS
• GENEROUS GARDEN
• OFF STREET PARKING
• RECENTLY REFURBISHED
Located in the VICTORIA PARK area of Ashford this RECENTLY REFURBISHED family home provides easy access to the INTERNATIONAL STATION and TOWN CENTRE. The THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE also features PARKING and a GENEROUS GARDEN. CALL TODAY - 01233 622 206
This three bedroom family home that has been recently refurbished is located in the ever popular Victoria Park area of Ashford, providing the owners with easy access to the International Station and town centre as well as local schools.
The house itself is semi-detached and accommodation is arranged over three floors to include, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and breakfast bar, lounge, utility room and bathroom to the ground floor, two bedrooms to the first floor and the last bedroom featuring an en-suite is located on the second floor. Externally the house boasts a generous rear garden which is fully enclosed. Parking is provided by way of the drive and has space for several cars.
Listers remarks: "This impressive house is ideal for any family in search of space along with the convenience of being a stones throw from the station and local schools."
Call Connells Ashford today - 01233 622 206
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.