£130,000 Situated in the popular Singleton location is this one bedroom first floor apartment perfect as a first home or buy-to-let! The property offers a good size lounge/diner with a Juliet balcony, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Call Connells today on 01233 502020!
£130,000 Situated in the popular Singleton location is this one bedroom first floor apartment perfect as a first home or buy-to-let! The property offers an inviting entrance hallway, good size lounge/diner with a Juliet balcony, fitted kitchen including space for appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and three piece bathroom suite. Some great benefits to this property include the fantastic location, and being so close to some local schools and amenities, and also the residents off street parking!
We anticipate a good level of interest and would recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. Viewing's can arranged by calling our office on 01233 502020
Door to front, storage cupboard, electric heater, intercom phone, carpet
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.86m )
Double glazed french doors to Juliet balcony, electric heater, telephone and TV point, carpet
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side, run of work surfaces with stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiled, electric oven, electric hob with cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric heater, lino flooring
Bedroom 14' x 13' 8" ( 4.27m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, electric heater, airing cupboard, telephone and tv point, carpet
Double glazed window to side, electric heater, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling, lino flooring
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details