40% SHARED OWNERSHIP - Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom mid terraced property! The property benefits from a spacious lounge diner, w/c and kitchen, 2 lovely sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom! Call Connells today on 01233 502020!!
This beautifully presented 2 bedroom mid terraced property is perfect for any first time buyer or anyone looking to invest. Within easy reach of schools and local amenities this property is a must see! The down stairs space benefits from a spacious lounge diner, w/c and kitchen, the upstairs space compromises of 2 lovely sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property also comes with parking and chain free! Call Connells today on 01233 502020 to arrange a viewing!
Double glazed door to front, telephone point, laminate flooring
Wash hand basin, wc, part tiled, radiator, laminate flooring
Lounge 20' 4" x 12' 6" ( 6.20m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door, radiator, telephone and tv point, storage cupboard, fitted carpet
Kitchen 8' x 8' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen, range of wall and base units, double glazed window to front, stainless steel sink/drainer, run of work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, electric hob with cooker-hood, space for washing machine, central heating boiler, lino flooring
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet
Bath with overhead shower, radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, wc, part tiling, lino flooring
Small grassed area
Fence enclosed, patio and grassed area, shed, gate leading to parking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details