TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW - Located in a much sought after road in WILLESBOROUGH LEES this SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW is offered to the market with NO ONWARDS CHAIN. The property is on a BUS ROUTE and is within easy reach of the HOSPITAL as well as featuring a GARAGE and mature REAR GARDEN!
This well loved semi detached bungalow is located in a much sought after road in the ever popular Willesborough Lees area. Conveniently placed for the centre of Ashford as well as the M20 motorway and William Harvey Hospital, this bungalow also benefits from the bus stop at the end of the road. What's more, the property is offered to the market with no onwards chain.
Accommodation is arranged over one floor and includes lounge, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. Furthermore the bungalow is double glazed and centrally heated. Externally the property features a rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature tree and shrub borders as well as a front garden laid to lawn. Secure parking is provided by way of the garage to the rear of the property.
Lister's remarks: "Properties in this road rarely come to the market and always prove popular with anyone looking for a quiet location that is so easily accessible"
Viewings are highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting sole agents Connells on 01233 622 206.
Double glazed sliding door to front, fitted carpet.
Radiator, fitted carpet.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 18' max x 12' 11" max ( 5.49m max x 3.94m)
Double glazed window to front, gas fire, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 10' 10" ( 2.36m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, door to rear garden, tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.02m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' ( 2.72m x 3.35m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled, vinyl flooring.
Enclosed rear garden with gated side access, lawned area, concrete area, mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details