Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
this fantastic property is completely ready to move into and would suit a multitude of purchasers including first time buyers and buy to let investors. Call Connells on 01634 233400 to arrange your viewing.
This beautiful town house has been decorated to a high standard and is absolutely immaculate throughout; the spacious lounge is the ideal setting to relax with a book and a nice cup of tea whilst you unwind from the stress of the day.
There are two good sized bedrooms on the first floor as well as the family bathroom, the en-suite master bedroom is located on the second floor.
The allocated parking is directly outside the property, which is handy for bringing in the shopping, or the kids in from the car, the private rear garden has a nice decked area perfect for summer barbecues
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.94m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.91m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 16' 2" ( 4.17m x 4.93m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 12' ( 3.10m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 13' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.99m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.