A grade ll listed home in the sought after location of Charing, the home has has major refurbishment works whilst keeping original features making it ready to move straight into. ** Call Connells today on 01233 622206 to arrange your inspection**.
A rare opportunity to purchase a Grade ll listed four bedroom house on the Charing high street. The home has been refurbished though out, making it ready for someone to move straight in, it offers multiple reception rooms, original features including fireplaces, two bathrooms and double bedrooms.
Charing is located just 6.9 miles to the Ashford International Train Station & 5.2 miles to Junction 9 (M20), the village is a well presented popular area that has a feeling of the 'Garden of England' however is still close to all the amenities of Ashford. Call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your inspection.
WC & wash hand basin.
Lounge 28' 3" x 8' 6" ( 8.61m x 2.59m )
Single glazed window to front and rear.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Single glazed window to front.
3rd Reception Room 17' 6" to max x 10' 10" ( 5.33m to max x 3.30m )
Single glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 21' 1" ( 2.95m x 6.43m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 13' 6" ( 3.78m x 4.11m )
Room is in the attic, sloping ceiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" to max x 9' 3" ( 2.90m to max x 2.82m )
Stairs To Second Floor
Single glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, WC and part tiled.
Bath with mixer taps, WC and wash hand basin. Located on the second floor.
Well presented patio area.
On street parking also access to rear.
" A fantastic opportunity to obtain a Grade II listed home in the heart of Charing, this would be ideal for a family looking to purchase a house on the outskirt of Ashford with plenty of character and access to great transport links proven with its attraction from London buyers".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details