FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW in a rural setting, situated in the proximity of Shadoxhurst its is just a 4.3 mile trip into Ashford town centre/ Ashford International train station. The home has been worked on through the years with refurbishment throughout. Connells on 01233 622206.
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £575,000 A extremely well presented FOUR BEDROOM chalet bungalow situated in a rural setting, the home has been refurbished throughout leaving plenty of character and features to charm guests.
Three reception rooms, two of which have open fire place, three double bedrooms and a single, two bathrooms, an impressive kitchen and outbuildings situated in its rural plot. This property is a must see and should be on your viewing list for sure. Call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your viewing.
Door to front.
Door to front.
WC, wash hand basin and tiled.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.99m )
Window to front, open fire place with decorative surround and radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 12' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.86m )
Window to side and open fire place with decorative surround.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 20' 2" to max x 14' 6" to max ( 6.15m to max x 4.42m to max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall/ base units, sink with drainer, aga, cooker hood, kitchen island, work surfaces, radiator, tiling and window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Window to side.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
Window to rear, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, and part tiled.
Second Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor.
Bedroom One 15' 11" into alcove x 17' 9" into alcove ( 4.85m into alcove x 5.41m into alcove )
Window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' x 15' 5" ( 2.13m x 4.70m )
Window to front.
Bath with mixer taps, wc, wash hand basin and window to rear.
Annex 1 - lounge/ kitchen/ bedroom and bathroom
Annex 2- studio layout with en-suite.
Mainly lawn with patio area.
Parking for multiple cars in front of the house and at the side.
"One of the best decorated houses I have attended, it has been made to feel 'homely' and it certainly does that, it is a home that would wow the guest and accommodate a majority of family situations. A must be on the list to view".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details