*Price Range £318,500-£350,000*- A purpose built first floor, two bedroom apartment, set in a popular area just over half a mile from the town centre. Features include open plan lounge area, kitchen area, ensuite bathroom and shower room. Allocated & visitors Parking.
This purpose built, first floor, two bedroom apartment is situated in this popular development in a secluded residential location but just half a mile to the town centre. The property features open plan living space with a lounge area, kitchen area, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, bedroom two and shower room.. Externally the apartment benefits from having an allocated parking space and visitors parking.
Situation- Marnock House is just over half a mile radius to Tunbridge Wells town centre and to Dunorlan Park with its landscaped grounds and boating lake. Royal Tunbridge Wells is a large town with a rich history and offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities. Treat yourself to high street brands and eateries at the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and Calverley Road precinct, the famous historic Pantiles area is home to specialist and antique shops, open air cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as having events throughout the year. You can enjoy the grounds & leisure facilities at the numerous parks throughout the town, clubs include the Nevill Cricket and Tennis Club, Tunbridge Wells Sports and Indoor tennis and Neville Golf Club.There are two train stations to choose from with services into central London and the south coast.
With entry phone and cupboards.
Lounge Area 18' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.71m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window, tv point.
Kitchen Area 6' 8" widens to 7''4" x 8' 7" widens to 9'3" ( 2.03m widens to 7''4" x 2.62m widens to 9'3" )
Fitted kitchen area with wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed spot lights.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Window, fitted wardrobes, door to ensuite.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, extractor fan, w.c, shaver point, part tiling, towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.55m x 2.39m )
Tiled floor, extractor fan, shower cubicle, inset spotlights, low level w.c, shaver point, towel rail, wall mounted sink with tiled splash back.
There is access through electonically controlled gated to a parking area where there is an allocated parking space for the property. Visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details